The fifth episode of the Duck of Minerva Podcast just went live. I interview Ted Hopf about his move to Singapore, his intellectual evolution, his work, the state of constructivism and the practice turn, and other stuff.
- Front Matter
- Introducing Ted Hopf
- Academic Freedom in Singapore
- Educational and Intellectual Trajectory
- Social Construction of International Politics
- On “Scholarly” Coherence and Pragmatism
- From Ethnography to Practice (Turn)
- Liberalism and the Practice Turn
- The End of IR Theory?
- Reconstructing the Cold War
- End Matter
A reminder: I am running the podcast feed on a separate blog. You can subscribe to our podcasts either via that blog’s Feedburner feed or its original atom feed (to do so within iTunes, go to “Advanced” and then choose “Subscribe to Podcast” and paste the feed URL). Individual episodes may be downloaded from the Podcasts tab.
Comments or thoughts on either this podcast or the series so far? Leave them here.