Romney apparently said today “we’ve been ‘turning to the United Nations’ to ‘raise our kids.'”
I don’t know if this is true,* but it raises a variety of questions/thoughts:
- Does the UN have stock in ink? Kids today seem to like tattoos.
- What is the curriculum include at UN Day Care?
- Learning How to Circumvent Your Parents’ Vetoes?
- Membership 101: You can join any club you want as long as your name is ok (Taiwan, Macedonia) even if you fall short of standards (Human Rights Commission).
- The Golden Rule As Applied to Combat: Fire only if fired upon.
* I follow the code of the West a la The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance: When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.