- From our infatuation with swing states to the pageantry of the Chinese Communist Catwalk — great night of TV in China as Xi Jingping steps out first from behind the curtain. I miss the old days when it was a surprise….
- This isn’t going to end well. This morning’s Jerusalem Post editorial: “Operation Pillar of Defense – like Operation Cast Lead – will not change the fundamental dynamics in Gaza.”
- Twitter goes to war. Aren’t there Twitter rules? Open thread
- A fundamental transformation? Competition over the rescaling of governance. Shahar Hameiri and Lee Jones on the Politics and Governance of Non-traditional Security in ISQ.
- Excellent roundtable discussion and exchange on Sarah Kreps, Coalitions of Convenience at H-diplo/ISSF.