- Nicholas Sarkozy will soon be an employee of Qatar.
- The four year long battle for the Euro is not over.
- The top US adviser in Afghanistan is a former kebab restaurant owner from Nebraska.
- The $37 billion Little Crappy Ship (a.k.a. “The Klingon Bird of Prey”) is not survivable in combat.
- The Indian Air Force loses one fighter squadron every two years due to crashes. (Umm… maybe try better flying lessons?)
- If newspapers still exist in a few years, they might be delivered by drones.
- Pakistan is making its own version of Glee. Will they make it to nationals?
- Westeros is apparently not an escapist utopia.