Howdy. Here are your Monday links…
- A useful graphic on which countries are taking Syrian refugees.
- The best tribute to Pete Seeger I saw came from Outlook India, which has audio of Seeger singing Gandhi’s “Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram” and Indians singing “Hum Honge Kamyaab” (“We Shall Overcome”).
- The NY Times’ India Ink explains “Why the US Embassy Releases Pollution Data in Beijing but not in New Delhi.”
- Al Jazeera has a retrospective on the Iranian Revolution, which will turn 35 on 11 February. Arguably, it was the most important revolution since 1789.
- Chad Raymond at Active Learning in Political Science tries out the Marshmallow Challenge on Poli-Sci students. (My question: who get the marshmallow’s at the end?)
- Finally, Lakemaid Beer tinkers with drone delivery.