- More on the question of Red Lines. I asked so what? John Mueller wants them erased. Malfrid Braut-Hegghammar wants them enforced.
- Must read from Dexter Filkins on Obama administration’s thinking on Syria .
- Tom Ricks sees some wisdom in the lessons from Iraq on Syria.
- Steve Walt applauds the administration’s buck passing.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski argues intervention will make things worse.
- Daniel Serwer on how Syria is affecting Iraq.
- Colin Kahl and Marc Lynch look toward “progressive engagement” after the Arab uprisings.
- Seeing the glass half-full in Pakistan.