- More of the same with the Syrian opposition.
- Will H. Moore really takes issue with Jonathan Panikoff on how to think about what comes next in Syria.
- Visualizing the Syrian conflict with the new GDELT event data set. GDELT is about to go live (in the next couple of days or week) with daily updates on Syria.
- Meanwhile, Jay Ulfelder roadtests GDELT as a resource for monitoring atrocities.
- Roland Paris on What Went Wrong in Afghanistan.
- Seven lessons for the next time we end up in a small war. Call me a skeptic.
- Joshua Keating asks what Chaos Theory can tell us about IR.
apparently Singapore’s “generosity” has its limits…