- Kalpona Aktar just wants you to know who is making your clothes.
- Myra MacDonald argues that the TTP has a plan to influence the elections and the people do not. The “bewildering bloodbath” will go on and the only way to keep track is to count the dead children.
- These photos make the exercise of biopower seem so clean and clinical.
- Jean Valjean is living below the poverty line again … for a week.
- Is this classified as democracy promotion in the budget?
- Niraja Jayal unpacks concepts of citizenship.
- A new translation of Manik Bandopadhyay’s Namuna.
Photo: UNICEF UK