- Contrasting views on Obama foreign-policy and realism from Daniel Drezner and Sean Kay.
- The BBC’s profile of Iranian President-elect, Hassan Rouhani.
- Michael J. Geary and Kevin A. Lees examine how the NSA scandal might impact Obama’s trip to Europe.
- Chris Fair’s testimony at the Hearing on “Protecting the Homeland Against Mumbai-Style Attacks and the Threat from Lashkar-e-Taiba” (PDF).
- Vladmir Putin: the most powerful man in Russia, sex symbol, former spy, and sports-memorabilia thief.
- Gerard Toal discusses his new co-authored article, “Cartographic Exhibitionism? Visualizing the Territory of Armenia and Karabakh‘
- Apropos my earlier post, Steve Saideman argues that public outreach doesn’t, and shouldn’t, count for tenure.
- Robert Reich doesn’t think much of Sandel’s MOOC (via).
- Man of Steel as ideological litmus test? How about Red Son?