- The American retailer response to Bangladesh worker safety — American firms will monitor and report, but not much else.
- For those who want to become more socially informed consumers — missed this last month when Forbes tested the Buycott app.
- The Oil Drum shuts down: It seems peak oil peaked before oil did.
- But, did the rise in fracking contribute to its death?
- Joshua Goldstein looks at the new Uppsala data on Syria and global battle deaths.
- Eric Reeves warns that “Darfur teeters on the edge of a complete humanitarian collapse and uncontrollable violence.”
Can an organization function without any senior leadership? Watch DHS to find out: 15 top slots at DHS now open.