Update on the international community’s reaction to events in Syria:
- Russia calls on Assad to cooperate with the weapons inspectors. Says it has evidence the attack was propagated by the opposition.
- Pressure building in Washington and Europe to do something.
- Obama announces that the time frame for U.S. action may have shortened.
- Kerry’s diplomatic efforts.
- Congressional doves rethinking Syria.
- The view from Ankara. And Lebanon.
- Early analysis from the BBC of the video footage of the attacks.
- Syria Deeply has a discussion on possible intervention.
- One million Syrian children are refugees.
- Syrian Kurds are making their own offensive.