Tuesday on Lake Champlain
- In comments, Assaf Moghadam notes that his Studies in Conflict and Terrorism critique of Bob Pape’s work is free to download (PDF).
- In light of the 5 August 40-year anniversary of the LTBT, the National Security Archive notes its 2003 collection, “The Making of the Limited Test Ban Treaty, 1958-1963.”
- Erin Jenne compares and contrasts ethnic politics in Macedonia and Kosovo.
- Tom Murphy notes the prevalence of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis in North Korea.
- Joshua Foust blasts The Guardian for continued problems in its coverage of the NSA-Snowden-panoptican affair.
- A.C. McKell: “International Relations as Historical Political Theory.”
- SEK laments the continued white maleness of the Doctor.
- Making the rounds: “40 maps [that] they didn’t teach you in high school.”
- Maybe he should have just shipped it?