|Also Not a Duck|
- Aidan Regan: “Reflections on The Monti Python Show” (via CT).
- Beth Schwanke and Jenny Ottenhoff examine the party platforms for what they have to say about development policy.
- Dan Drezner talks about “Why Presidents Love Foreign Affairs” in the New York Times.
- Phil Arena is skeptical about the current tenor of “long peace” argumentation. And he has an alternative.
- It does seem as if a legal cartel is colluding to protect law schools from misrepresentation lawsuits, doesn’t it?