- Paypal has just launched PayPal Galactic “to figure out what currency can be used and how commerce should be regulated off Earth” once all the space travel and tourism picks up.”
- More from MercuryNews.com: “…serious challenges such as space law — an uncertain legal area still in its infancy — concerns about pollution and the lack of government regulations could slow the commercialization of space, said Jill Tarter, of the SETI Institute.”
- ICRC releases its first position paper on Cyber Warfare.
- ICG’s latest report on Syria: Syria’s Metastasising Conflicts
- Egypt is unraveling and bracing for the storm.
- Cue the truel: Jay Ulfelder trying to make sense of the protests and tensions in Egypt.
- Time to dust off that copy of Gurr? Protests in Brazil, Turkey, and now Chile.
- Russia goes live with its designation of NGO’s as Foreign Agents.